I had the opportunity to watch one of film adaptation from one of my favourite author, namely Agatha Christie. The movie was adapted from her book entitled Crooked House. This book was originally published in the year 1949, and had a movie with the same name which was aired this year.
Alright, I really have yet not read the book so I enjoyed the 115 minutes I spent watching the film. Before I watch I've googled up what is the story about and it just stated that the patriarch of Leonides family was poisoned which had led to an investigation.
Overall the movie was brilliant!! As an avid reader of Agatha Christie books, I could understand and relate what's the story line about. ππLike I was finding plus trying to brain who is the culprit throughout of the story. Then, BAM!! It was that person all along.π²π² Literally I was like no wonder..... okay, I'm so not telling or spilling the beans from A to Z of this film. I have to say I approved the choices of actors and actress to be played here. Now I am so dying to read the book itself.
The book
I hope to see more of Agatha Christie's adaptations.
I'm not putting the link here, but you can watch the trailer by clicking the link below..
I present to you Agatha Christie's Most Twisted Tale
Crooked House - Official Trailer
Film Poster
Now, till we meet again. Have a nice day and rest well. πππ


No comments:
Post a Comment